Saturday 28 February 2015

Wishlist // March 2015


Next year I am going to university so it means that the majority of my money is going straight into savings (I feel like such an adult saying that) which is a scary thought! This means my wishlist is growing each day so I made this to stick onto my wall to remind me of what I am aiming for.

1 // Love Tanya- I'm a massive youtube fan and after reading Zoella's book- girl online- I came to conclusion that I must read Tanyas too! Unfortunately this isn't out in New Zealand yet so I'm waiting for it to be released.
2 // ICE watch - Oh I do love watches, and rose gold.
3 // Headphones- I bus to and from school which takes 2 hours in total and man is the school bus noisy, quality headphones are essential on this trip and as I mentioned before rose gold really makes me want these even more! 
4 // Happy socks- Who doesn't want gorgeous socks to jazz up their outfit?
5 // Sonny angels - To add to my ever growing collection.
6 // Converse- My idol Any Warhol came has now got his own line of Converse... ahhhhh! Unfortunately these are only available in America so the grey or mustard colour are my back ups.

What are you saving up for?

Love, 
Samantha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric