Wednesday 16 November 2016

Meal Planner // The truth about eating



For me, personally, one of the problems I struggle to maintain is my eating. I know this is usually a subject that is kept quiet but for once it needs to be spoken out about. Eating disorders are so common these days that we cant afford to keep it a secret- a light needs to be shone on the issue.

I have had Anorexia nervosa for 8 years now. It crept up on me at the young age of 12 and since then has been a battle I've fought. This time last year is when my biggest relapse hit and I was placed under the mental health act to be hospitalised in order to refeed. I wont go into detail but that was the darkest moments of my life. I was so sick yet I couldn't even see it when I looked at myself.

I now consider myself to be in recovery and fight every day against the voices in my head that tell me to just stop eating. A matter of fact, people don't realise its so much easier to lose weight than it is to gain.

In order to keep on top of my eating one thing that I now have to do is follow a meal plan . This includes 3 main meals and 3 snacks a day. When looking online there were no meal planners that I liked the look of or suited me so instead I made one myself and thought I could share that with you all today!



To download your meal planner CLICK HERE

Lots of love,
Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric