Wednesday 13 January 2016

2015 in a snippet

Woah, I think 2015 has definitely been one of the biggest years of my life and it has seemed to drag on for quite some time! To be honest I am quite happy that the New Year came when it did as I was well due for a fresh start. So what has gone on in the world of Samantha this year? Lets take a look:

Received Performing Arts Leader and Board of Trustees representative at school, I got 4 scholarships into university, one of my best friends came back from a year long exchange, I learnt to play the piano and saxophone, passed the year with an excellence endorsement, moved house, went away to our family batch, got my first paid design job, turned 18, went to my first new years party, brought my first lotto ticket, went to an aerobics class, had my final school formal, got a job at Spark, travelled to Dunedin for university, saw Demi Lovato live, spent 4 months in hospital and on top of this graduated high school!


Here's hoping that 2016 will be a much better year! My goals for the year are:

1. To start properly blogging
2. Complete a running event e.g. The City to Surf
3. Focus on my health and accept the treatment I am given
4. Get my restricted license
5. Fill out my grateful journal everyday
6. Do spontaneous adventures

What are your goals this year?

- Love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric