Sunday 25 January 2015

Travelling tips // What you need

I wouldn't say that I'm always travelling but I have flown quite a lot in my life time. I always seem to over pack for my carry on luggage as I am scared that I will get bored on the plane so I tend to bring a lot to entertain myself. In the holidays I went overseas and it gave me the idea for this blog post so I am going to share with you some top tips for flying.



1) Have a good book. There is no Wifi on a plane so this is the perfect opportunity to pick up that book you have been meaning to read for ages. May I add that Penguin books are just so great. They're affordable and the perfect size to take anywhere.

2) Always bring a journal. You never know when a fabulous idea will strike! My previous post on journalling will give you some great ideas on what type of diary will suit your needs. 

3) Wear cozy shoes and socks. My Saltwater Sandals are defiantly my favourite buy for this summer. Wearing them with frilly socks is great for on the plane- That way they're warm and comfy!

4) Use comfortable headphones. Nothing is worse than the headphones you receive on the plane. So that you can use your own pair purchase an adapter like this which means you can use your own through out the flight. 

5) Beauty products. I don't fly with make-up on but there is nothing worse than chapped lips or dry skin from the planes air conditioning. Make sure that your products don't breech the carry on luggage requirements though as you're only allowed a certain amount of liquid on the plane. 

I must add, please don't ever forget to bring your passport or ticket otherwise you will never get onto the plane! Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled to? Mine is Prague which is in the Czech Republic. Leave your answers in the comments below and let me know.

Have a fantastic week,
Samantha xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric